Saturday, September 3, 2011

the Mexican in me

Sometimes I crave Mexican food, because out here in Iowa its hard to find a place to get good Mexican food like there is in Arizona or even Utah. It's one thing I really miss being out here. But Justin and I had heard about this place called Azteca so we decided to try it last night. Turns out that its amazing! I was so happy from the moment we walked in because it had the colors, the smells and the smiling faces that you would expect to find in a good Mexican restaurant. Then we sat down and were given warm chips and hot salsa. By this time I thought I'd left the little state of Iowa and was back home! I got a quesadilla supreme and Justin got the carne asada taco and both were delilcious! So needless to say, we loved everything and we'll be going back regularly.

I can't even tell you how happy that little place made me and my tummy!

No comments: