Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Go Cougs!

When I'm at work sometimes there isn't much to do so I have a lot of time to think. I think about what I'm going to make for dinner, the things I forgot to get at the grocery store, how I wished I worked out more, how its getting colder here, what Justin is doing at school and what I would be doing if I were at school. I think about what I should major in when I eventually (hopefully) go back. I never really figured it out while I was at BYU but I think I was on the right track. I was studying Exercise and Wellness, which Justin sometimes thinks is a fake major, but I really liked it. I think I figured out what it is that I would like to go back for and that is Dietetics. I love learning about nutrition and the effects what we eat takes on our body. I would love to work out diets for people, especially kids, who have certain conditions or allergies. I could work with pediatritions or in even in Justin's clinic one day. Who knows, but I think that sounds good.

I hope I can finish a degree when Justin and I move to Utah for a couple years. There really is something special and truly inspired about the BYU campus. I just love it. 
File:BYU Campus North.jpg
So what it comes down to is... I miss BYU. A lot. Particularly during this season of football. The campus is beautiful, the people are full of spirit and enthusiam, you're getting into the swing of your classes and it isn't too cold to play outside with your friends til the late hours of the night. Even when it starts to get too cold to go out, you can always stay up all night laughing and baking delicious things with your roomies. (I miss you Haleigh and Amanda!)

Eventhough we don't have TV at our place, our friends have been kind enough to let us watch the football games at their homes. I can't pretend to know too much of what goes on all the time but I just enjoy the game (and food) and sport my BYU attire. It will do for now!

No comments: