Thursday, May 8, 2014

Catch up

So much has happened since I last blogged.

  • I switched jobs and went to work for the orthodontist across the parking lot form where I was before.
  • Justin received the largest Scholarship offered at Palmer.
  • Went to Utah for my older sister Amie's wedding!
  •  


  • Took another trip to Chicago
  • Got released from my Young Women calling and put into the Nursery
  • Ran the famous Davenport BIX 7 mile race twice
  • Made a new best friend
  • Had a 6 month bought in braces (Justin had his a little longer)
  • Made it through two more Iowa winters (the latter being the coldest in 40 years)
  • We bought a 2008 Honda CRV
  • Justin applied and was accepted for an internship with the VA hospital
  • Sold our '02 Galant
  • Got pregnant
  • Moved to Redding, California for the 3 month internship
Well that covers most of it, I think. I'll go into some more details in my next post!

No comments: