Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Favorite Day

One year ago, this month, Justin and I where married for time and eternity. We where married in the Mesa, AZ Temple on the 30th of April. It was really an amazing day that I would do over and over again if I could. The weather was beautiful, everything ran smoothly, and there is nothing I would change about it. 




Looking back over the year it has gone by so incredibly fast! I can hardly believe that I've been married for a year. I still feel like we are just barely newlyweds. Marriage is not exactly what I thought it would be but it is definitely worth it and something that I love. We've had our challenges as we both adjust to living in the same house bringing together some totally different routines and ways of doing things. But, it is so nice to be able to hang out and be with each other all the time. As we have leaned how to communicate and work through things I have learned a lot about myself and have grown a good deal too. I am so thankful for Justin and his patience with me. He is always so sweet to me and just wants to make me happy. I really am a lucky girl to have him with me, together forever. 

No comments: